English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Advice to Sam

2 participantes

Advice to Sam Empty Advice to Sam

Mensaje  Mónica Cuellar Bocardo Lun Sep 13, 2010 11:37 am

Dear Sam:

Thank you for write me. I´m sad for your situation. May be I can help you.

First, it would be a good idea to organize a party, for this, you will need send invitations, buy drinks, food, (delicious food) not sandwiches, that is very easy, so, you will work very hard in your party. You will need decorate your house, too. Don´t forget the music, it´s very important.

If you do this, you will make friends, I´m sure.

Good luck and drop me a line and tell me your news.

Take care,
Mony Smile

Mónica Cuellar Bocardo
New
New

Advice to Sam Empty Correcting mistakes.

Mensaje  Sandybells Lun Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Miss Xenia:
As my partner didn't have the activity yet I have to make the activity in Monica's forum I hope you understan my situation, I couldn't wait more because I have no lap top in my house and I have to work at an Internet café.
Sincerly Sandy.

Dear Sam:

Thank you for write me. I´m sad for your situation. May be I can help you.

First, it would be a good idea to organize a party, for this, you will need (Missing word) send invitations, buy drinks, food, (delicious food) not sandwiches, that is very easy, so, you will work very hard in your party. You will need (Missing word) decorate your house, too. Don´t forget the music, it´s very important.

If you do this, you will make friends, I´m sure.

Good luck and drop me a line and tell me your news.

Take care,
Mony

Very good!!! just two mistakes, I think Tony's classes are working jajajaaja, I like the advice is simple and practic just check those mistakes and you will be ready.
Sandybells
Sandybells
New
New