English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

About me and the place where I live

About me  and the place where I live Empty About me and the place where I live

Mensaje  Julieta Ramirez Sáb Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

Hi!

My name is Julieta Ramirez. I am a college student right now, I enjoy the simplest things that life offer us every day as the sun, the rain, the wind, the moon, everything. I like to be aware of what happens around the world but not in the rude way, even when I know that reality is like that, there are some other things you can learn form. I love romantic movies and c of course the ones that have a message that deals with social consiousness. I live in Pachuca Hidalgo, which is a small city, It is actually a town with most city services, it´s a nice place and it is said that Pachuca has the four seasons of the year in just a day, so in the mornings could be raining and by the afternoon very sunny and maybe by night it will be cold enought to one day see snow coming toward us, the place is very quiet and easy going. I came here since two years ago because of school purposes but I am really happy living here with all my family.

Julieta Ramirez
New
New