English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

describing my place

describing my place Empty describing my place

Mensaje  Mar Jue Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm

describing my place Dsc09573z DESCRIPTION
My neighbourhood is so quiet, i like so much because is a busy zone and there is a stationer´s shop, butcher´s shop and a poulterer´s shop so closer. I don´t have to go far away for buy something. Too there are so many schools that when i was children i went alone to the school because is so closer.
too ther is a hospital but this isn´t so cool because the ambulance´s sound some times don´t leave me sleep.
there is a factory, there is stranger because never there are people or moving. tis place is so much beautiful has a facade of cristal.
i like that there is a sport center because when i feel stressed i go to do exercice and is so cheap.
i like my neighbourhood, is peacefully and my neighbors are s kind and polite .

conversation

Mar is in the healt center and want to go to the hospital and to ask to doctor how go
Mar: hi! can you help me?
Doctor : hi of course
MAr: i want to go to hopital but i´m miss
Doctor: you have to turn right and find the labs after then you turn right and walk on the street an you´ll find the hospital.
Mar : ok thank you. Bye
Doctor: bye

Mar
New
New

describing my place Empty Re: describing my place

Mensaje  Mar Jue Oct 14, 2010 11:05 pm

hi teacher!
the pic isn´t complete as you can see but here is the link http://yfrog.com/11dsc09573zj
Very Happy

Mar
New
New