English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

The Joker: My Favourite Villain

The Joker: My Favourite Villain   Empty The Joker: My Favourite Villain

Mensaje  Mónica Cuellar Bocardo Miér Sep 08, 2010 9:47 am

Hello again!!!!!! how have you been? I hope well, after this short period of vacation I'm going to talk about my favorite villain (This seems to child movie title, isn't it)The Joker appeard in the comics from the decade of the 40's and 80's, this character is the enemy of Batman, this is one of the best known and influential figures in the history of DC Comics.The Joker looks like a clown, althoug at first was considered very silly, elaborate Joker crimes eventually become the most dangerous enemy of Batman, reaching it speak of popularity in the mid 60's.Manic unconsciousness is what makes the Joker a real threat. He has often used weapons such as explosive cigarettes, electrical high voltage manual, on other occasions has taken as a weapon was found at hand, be a lever or a machine gun and devastated everything in his path. His weapon is it´s most infamous "Joker Venom" a substance from his invention by introducing into the stream of his victims, leaving the faces of these deformations with a face similar to that of the Joker.His real name is still unknow, but in some stories about their origins disclosed that his name is Jack Reipan.That is why for me, makes it the best comic book villain, The Joker definitely is my favourite.

Mónica Cuellar Bocardo
New
New