English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Activity 9: A letter of Application

Activity 9: A letter of Application Empty Activity 9: A letter of Application

Mensaje  Julieta Ramirez Vie Nov 19, 2010 10:39 pm

PERSONAL TRAINERS
Our agency has a personal trainer position available. You will be working with musicians on tours all over the world. You should have at least 5 years of experience of fitness training and diet planning.
Please apply in writing. PO Box 304, Brooklyn, New York.

To Whom It May Concern:

In the following lines I want to express my desire to apply for the available position as personal trainer in your agency, published in The Weekly News.
I am a twenty year old girl with six years in fitness training, I´ve been doing yoga, zumba, tae bo and some belly dance. I also have made some successful diet planning for my zumba students. It seems to be a very interesting offer, perhaps I am free to travel everywhere and even better if it is all around the world. I speak perfectly Spanish and a defendable level of English. I am such a responsible person and I am desirous of start working with your agency, I am pretty sure that I am the most suitable person to get this opportunity, so my time is at your disposition to make the job interview.

Regards
Julieta Ramírez

Julieta Ramirez
New
New