English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

I want job!! Exercise 9

I want job!! Exercise 9 Empty I want job!! Exercise 9

Mensaje  Paumorez Sáb Nov 13, 2010 4:08 pm

FITNESS TRAINER

We require an experienced fitness trainer for the Well Retraet Centre. As part of the team, you will develop training programmes for our customers. You will travel to several of our centres and give advice and training to other Well Retreat Centre instructors. This position is based at our centre in North London but involves extensive travel and flexible working hours.
Please apply in writing.

Dear Fitness Centre Manager

My name is Paula Elena Morez and I would like to apply for the position of Fitness Trainer which I saw in Universal Newspaper. I am 25 years old and love the sports and fitness, I´m study comunication science, but I have the B.A. in Fitness Training by Fitness University in New York.

I´m available for travel and train the other Instructors with fun and well done exercises. I have a sensual and funny personality, I am so friendly and a energetic person, so I have the necessary skills for this job.

I hope you will consider me for the job, if you could give me an interview will be amazing.

Sincerely, Paula E. Morez
Paumorez
Paumorez
New
New