English 5
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Activity 9

Activity 9 Empty Activity 9

Mensaje  karen I.Pérez Cervantes Jue Nov 04, 2010 7:47 pm

From Dj Krenplusa
To Whom It May Concern:

Through this letter I request the DJ work as I have the experience of having worked for over two years in a bar called the Kiss and Love, I have several awards for MTV, VH1 and other TV channels dedicated to music as the best DJ in the world, I have worked with artists such as Hilary Duff, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Madonna and others, I have even played at private parties for the princes of England, known as Vin Diesel, tap the last birthday from Paris Hilton others.

You can check all my work on a demo that you send along with this letter to you so you can listen and also will include a video, I make out to be a happy and passionate about music, I have no problem to switch from home have time because I'm single, I like my job and I love mixing the different beats of music, for my music is the best way to express what we feel, you have to hire me because they do not find a more responsible person me and you are passionate about what he does.

I send you my best regards.
Carefully
Dj KarenPlusa

karen I.Pérez Cervantes
New
New